Scarlet is a minimally-invasive treatment which uses microneedle radio frequency (RF) technology to remodel collagen and elastin in the skin. This results in reduced wrinkles and acne scars, as well as improved skin texture and firmness.
This device provides direct contact with both skin and epidermis through precise depth control at the level of 0.5-3.5mm, depending on target areas.
The pain experienced during the procedure is minimal, regardless of the skin type.
- autoimmune diseases
- patients with fitted pacemaker
- taking steroids or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication
- skin lifting and reshaping to a perfect V
- skin tightening and improving elasticity
- pore reduction
- face brightening by closing the enlarged blood vessels and reducing the redness
- skin rejuvenation
- acne and acne scars- Scarlet RF reduces the sebum production
- fine lines and wrinkles
- hyperhidrosis- it is an effective method for destroying sweat glands
- scar reduction
- removal of double chin
- treating sensitive eye or mouth areas like drooping eyelids or wrinkles above the lips