Laser SmartXide CO2
The SmartXide platform is a CO2 fraction laser equipped with two DOT scanners. The device uses PSD (Pulse Shape Design) technology, which allows for full pulse shape modulation: S, pulse D, U pulse, and H pulse in CW mode can be combined to enhance the surgical capabilities of CO2 laser in every situation and for every type of surgery.
The DOT scanner is an innovative CO2 laser technology that enables effective and efficient access to all layers of connective tissue. It will be used in the treatment of aesthetic medicine and dermatological surgery. Uses SmartTrack technology – a unique algorithm for randomized fractional scanning that eliminates the risk of tissue burns.
The fractional system emits light, the energy of which is absorbed by water contained in the epidermis and dermis. As a result of the photothermal reaction, the water in the tissue is rapidly heated, followed by evaporation and the release of heat that damages the cells, including collagen cells. At the same time, repair processes are launched that create new collagen.
- fresh tan (you should stop sunbathing or using sunbeds 2 weeks before treatment)
- self tan (self-tanning treatments should be stopped two weeks before)
- oral retinoid therapy (Roaccutan, Accutane), isotretinoin treatment (Izotek, Curacne, Aknenormin), or steroids
- herbs: St. John’s wort, marigold, horsetail, nettle (stop using 3 weeks before treatment)
- use of photosensitizing drugs, antibiotics, antidepressants
- active bacterial of viral infections of the skin (like herpes virus)
- skin cancer
- chronic inflammatory conditions like psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, lichen
- up to 4 weeks from using hyaluronic acid calcium hydroxyapatite
- up to 12 weeks after using poly-lactic acid filler (Sculptra)
- chemical peels (should be stopped 2 weeks before)
- keloids or a tendency for keloid formation
What results can be achieved?
- Reduction of acne scars
- Rejuvenation of skin
- Removal of fine wrinkles around the eyes
- Improvement of facial tone, density and elasticity
- Closure of expanded pores
- Renewal of sun-damaged skin, including sunburn
- Reduction of stretch marks
- Increased tone of the skin on the arms and abdomen (postpartum)
- Removal of discolouration
- Reduction of surgical scars
- Brightening of pigmentation changes, discoloration, age spots, smoothing of skin irregularities.